Hi, I'm Asraful. I Am a B2B Lead Generator | Email List Builder | Email Finder | Data Entry Operator & full-time professional freelancer 📢I would like to give my full of effort in every project to provide you 100% quality work before the deadline and build a long-term working relationship with you. My areas of expertise include: ✅ B2B Lead Generation ✅ LinkedIn Lead Generation ✅ Email list building ✅ B2B email database creation ✅ Web research ✅ Internet Research ✅ Web Scraping ✅ Data entry ✅ Data mining ✅ Data Cleansing ✅ Data Entry Microsoft Excel ✅ Database development ✅ PDF Editing & Converting ✅ Microsoft Excel & Google spreadsheet ✅ LinkedIn All-in-One Research ✅ And other Admin support services Here are the tools that I use to find verified leads: ✅Clearbit ✅Hunter.io ✅Rapportive ✅Name2Email ✅MailTester.com ✅Email Extractor ✅LinkedIn Sales Navigator (Premium) ✅Neverbounc.com ✅Hubuco.com ✅Clearout.io My main goal is client satisfaction and makes a long-term good relationship. I'm still looking forward to expanding my experience so that I can do even better work in the future. Thanks, Best Regards Asraful