I will be your virtual assistant for web research data entry






I will do web research data entry




About This Gig


>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Welcome to you my data entry gigs<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Hi,
I'm Asraful
I'm a B2B Lead Generator | Email List Builder | Email Finder | Data Entry Operator & full-time professional freelancer I would like to give my full of effort in every project to provide you 100% quality work before the deadline and build a long-term working relationship with you.


My Most Service For You
✅ Data Entry
✅ Web Research
✅ Data Collection
✅ Profile Building
✅ Microsoft Office
✅ Google Docs
✅ Administrative Tasks
✅ General Virtual Assistant
✅ Database Update and Maintenance
✅ Lead Generation
✅ Contact list building
✅ Web Scrapping
✅ LinkedIn Profile lookup and Personal Email gathering
✅ Data Scrapping from any Website/ Directory
✅ Company & Contact List Building

 **Clients Benefits Are My main Aim**
Thanks Best Regards 
Asraful

0 Comments