You will get a 100% verified Investor or angel investors contact list Here without cost 😃

In this place: I will offer Investors or angel investors to raise money for your startup business.


                                             


With our help, you will have the opportunity to reach out to venture capital and angel investors and create professional bonds that last for decades.


I will provide data from Linkedin, Angel.co, Google, Others.


In this gig, I am providing:

  • Startups Companies,
  • Venture Capital,
  • Venture Capital & Private Equity,
  • Angel Investors,
  • Investor (Whatever you want),
  • Others.

                                                                


I will provide data in Excel:

  • First Name, 
  • Last Name, 
  • Email Address, 
  • Title, 
  • Company Name, 
  • Website, 
  • Linkedin Profile.
                                                  


No duplicate record. No invalid emails and ready to use. All emails from the USA and Worldwide. 

Place an order and get verified data.

I am always here to assist you.


"if you have any custom works please discuss with me in Fiverr inbox for the custom offer"


Thanks

0 Comments